Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Huh. I forgot to hit publish.

Last week I wrote what I thought was a nice article detailing why I needed a tractor of my own to enjoy instead of mom and dad's.  I explained how color was not as important as the model and model was not really that important as money was my biggest concern.  I even went through the reasons of why a non-runner would not be a bad thing as I would have some time this winter to get it running.  I read the preview of the post and then promptly did something else.  Never hit the publish post. 

 So I guess it is not meant to be - at least right now.  But keep me in mind for that thing that has been sitting back there covered in whatever.  I might be just the guy to take it off your hands.  If I can get it on the trailer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment